Monday 16 December 2013

End of the year


 

The year is coming to an end we are all excited! We cannot wait for the parties and the gifts...it has been a good year for me and I want to count my blessings.
1.I re-dedicated my life to Christ.
2. I got to visit Mombasa for the first time.
3. I made new friends from California.
4. I am graduating in a few days(yaaaay!)
5. I got a job.
6. We moved houses with my family.
7. I started this blog and so far it has 3176 page reviews in 6 months.

 The list goes on and on.. I have had my fair share of bad days and had to make some tough decisions which meant tougher consequences. I chose to reflect at the end of this year and tell God I am grateful for all that He has done for me, even when I did not understand why I had to do some things and go through certain situations, I thank Him because He reminds me that He has it all in control and that is just part of His grand plan.

I do not know how the year is ending for you, maybe on a low, you thought you would have achieved certain things; maybe you thought you would be married, you thought you would be having a job by now, your loved one would still be around or your business would have picked up. Whatever it is, do not be discouraged because whatever situation you are in now is only a fraction of the bigger picture which is the great and mighty plans God has in store for you. Do not see it as the end instead see it as the beginning of the rest of your life.

As you make resolutions this time, pray about them and place them in God's hands and may the plans align with His word. So what are you thankful for? Even if the bad days have been more than the good days why don't you just take time and write down what you are thankful for and read them to God. Starting with the fact that you have been able to see this far into the year.

From me:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment