Saturday 1 June 2013

Personalities

Yuck! I can't stand the taste of eggs, whenever I try to eat them they always find their way out of my body ASAP! whether fried or boiled I just can't but I LOVE the bird that produces the eggs whether boiled,fried,marinated,raw( don't give that look). That night i was hanging out with my girlfriends having dinner, we were having Injera and this one had a boiled egg in one of the servings so my friends being the true friends they are, were celebrating the fact that they had the egg to themselves ( I understand them because I don't play around with food). So after the night was over we started making our way back to the bus stop we get back to campus. We had all dressed up for the night so one of my friends  had on this 6-inch heels and she had to tip toe through the street so some street boys took advantage of this and started trailing us, three of my friends started running off leaving behind the tip toeing friend and one of them took matters into her own hands and picked up a stone which we ended up going with it all the way back to campus you would have thought she was an archeologist who had just discovered a precious stone.
We finally made our way to the campus and being one of the "brave" ones who stayed behind with the tip toeing friend I started picking on my other pals.
We are all different that is why psychologists have made it a point to come up with all kinds of theories about the different personalities we have and we can now place which personality type is most dominant in us.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

As much as the world puts us into these categories where we get to know our strengths and weaknesses, we shouldn't limit ourselves to the different psychological opinions. God looks at our hearts while men will look at us from the outside. So the one who categorized you as beautifully and wonderfully made says you can do all things as long as He is there to give you strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment