Monday 26 August 2013

His love




It must have been how He picked up the pieces of my heart and put it back together after the first time I got my heart broken. It must have been that time when He came through for us as a family when we were struggling. It must have been that time when He brought my family closer after dad passed away. It must have been that time when He healed my mother and me. It must have been the countless times He has held me when I thought I had reached the end. It must have been the times that He showed me over and over again that I should not worry that He has me at the palm of His hand. It must have been the times that I have had my friends hold my hand through difficult times. It must have been the times when He has always provided despite my pocket being empty.

Truth is...
I do not know when I realized that God loves me. I can recall so many instances that I am 100% sure that it was God's hand moving in my life. Ever had moments when you know it was not what you did that made something happen but it was HIM?

John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 5:8: But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Ephesians 3:17-19 :So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
1 John 4:16: So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.


God's love for us is the most amazing, constant, strongest, unconditional thing that we have in our lives. He loves us so much that He calls us everyday to share our lives with Him, He desires that we share every single aspect of our lives with Him. He loves us so much that He has great and mighty plans in store for us. He loves us to the extent that He takes care of every detail about us; He knows every single strand of hair on our heads.
He loves us so much that He could not bear losing us so He gave His son Jesus Christ to die for our sins.

One thing remains, His love never fails, it never gives up and it will NEVER run out on us. I don't know about you but I want to experience that kind of love that nothing can take away, not my troubles, not my weaknesses, not my mistakes, not my enemies absolutely NOTHING  can take it away.

Go on He is waiting just open your heart and receive Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment