Tuesday 28 May 2013

What if....

What if you woke up one day and realized God's love for you is the one thing in your life that can never been taken away, What if you woke up one day and realize that God is the giver and taker of life but He chose to open your eyes, What if you woke up one day and understand what it means for you to lay your burdens at the feet of Christ, What if you woke up one day and understand what it means to have a friend that will never leave your side, What if you woke up one day and realize that He always has everything under control, What if you woke up one day and realize you are the apple of His eye, What if you woke up one day and realized He is jealous for you and wants you to put Him first, What if you woke up one day and realize that He has great and mighty plans for you, What if you woke up one day and realize that He will heal you and  mend your broken heart that He will put it back together piece by piece.
We would then worry less, have overflowing joy, be more confident in ourselves. We would then know that whatever challenges we face the end will be amazing!, we would know that the only opinion that counts is God's, we would finally stop fighting our own battles and leave them to Him, we would put aside everything that stands between us and Him, we would take on challenges head on knowing that He has our back.

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.


John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

 1 Samuel 2:30 Therefore the LORD, the God of Israel, declares: ‘I promised that your house and the house of your father should go in and out before me forever,’ but now the LORD declares: ‘Far be it from me, for those who honor me I will honor, and those who despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

Mathew 11:28-30 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

 We would then surrender our lives to Him and let Him reign. Try it, life becomes less complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment